Escape Adventures wants to introduce you to an amazing family the Sullivan’s and Team Finn. After meeting the Sullivan’s six years ago I knew that I wanted to honour Finn and to live by his mantra of
Run, Jump, Bounce, Dance, Sing, Love, Smile and Ride.
Kids 4 Kids Cancer Ride – Team Finn – July 11th 2015
WHEN: July 11, 2015 10am-1pm
WHERE: Shipyards, North Vancouver
WHAT: Join us for a FINN-tastic day of fun and participate in a unique event that allows kids to have a chance to participate in a way that is typically exclusive to adults and have fun while doing so.
REGISTER HERE to RIDE!
Ride! This unique event will allow kids to collect kilometre “stickers” along the 1/2 km course and our goal is to have our Riders ride a combined distance of the Ride to Conquer Cancer (200+km’s!) and a fundraising goal of $10,000
The Purple Pirate will be out joining in on the fun and leading us in a warm up starting at 10am. Food trucks, a bouncy castle and facepainting will keep you entertained between riding laps and then finish off the day with a free concert by children’s entertainer Will Stroet and the Backyard Band at 12pm!
To Learn more about Team Finn please visit www.teamfinn.com
Team Finn’s Mission is to:
- remember Finn;
- have fun;
- teach people what Finn taught us and how he taught us;
- reach out to others and to encourage them to Run Jump Bounce Dance Sing Love Smile and Ride;
- raise funds for cancer research with a focus on pediatrics;
- improve the lives of seriously ill children and their families; and
- raise awareness of the impact of pediatric cancer on children and families confronted with the disease.
Call Emily at 778-227-1600 for more information
To volunteer e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org