March 15-19, 2021
March 22-26, 2021
9am-12pm OR 1pm-4pm
5 days – $330 +GST
* Full refunds will be issued if camps are cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.*
The Rippers, Demo Forest:
16″ wheel and larger
Comfortable starting and stopping, riding in control, riding up and down hills. There are 3 blocks of road riding to reach the Demo Forest.
The Rippers, Fromme:
- For children already riding Fromme trails.
- If your child is not currently riding Fromme trails, please register them for The Rippers, Demo Forest.
20” wheel or larger
Gear ratio of 30×36 for a 20” wheel
Have the ability to climb to Bobsled, unassisted, 2 or 3 times in a 3 hour session. Have the skills and confidence to descend Bobsled, Roadside Attraction and King of The Shore.
- Quick release needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- Full face helmet and leg and arm armour – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
What to Bring
The Obvious – bike and helmet.
The Not So Obvious – a spare tube (mandatory), specific to your wheel circumference, snack, (no nuts please), water and layers, all carried in a backpack by the rider
Your rider will be shredding in all weather, so please dress accordingly.