single session on Sunday afternoon
Book one, or Book all 3
- April 16, 2023
- May 7, 2023
- June 11, 2023
1pm – 4pm
Single Session – $75 +GST
A 24″wheel or larger is mandatory. Plus they must have a solid skill level to ride Bobsled and Upper Griffen. This includes riding uphill to Bobsled, a number of times, during the course of the day.
These riders will need to have already acquired the following bike and riding skills:
- Quick release(manual lever) needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- full face helmet – strongly recommended
- knee & elbow pads – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
What to Bring
- The Obvious: Bike and Full Face Helmet and knee & elbow pads
- The Not So Obvious: Water, lunch (no nuts), spare tube (mandatory), all in a backpack, to be carried by the rider.
BIKE TUNE UP MANDATORY
Please ensure that your child’s bike is tuned up and ready to roll a few weeks prior to coming to camp. Bike stores are very busy so phone and make an appointment for the tune up.
Having your child’s bike in good operational condition will create a positive experience for your child.