The weeks of
June 20 , 2022
June 27 , 2022, 4 days due to Statutory Holiday
July 2022 – all weeks
August 2022 – all weeks
9:30am to 3:30pm
5 days – $550 +GST
4 days – $445 +GST *due to Statutory Holiday*
* Full refunds will be issued if camps are cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.*
Riders will have already spent time riding Bobsled, Upper Griffen, Floppy Bunny and Kirkford. They have a desire to ride higher and explore new trails. This would include all trails on Fromme Mtn and for some, trails on Seymour Mtn.
To be riding in Extreme Riders, you need experience with TTFs, riding steep up and down hills, skinnies, ladders, drops and wall rides. We will continue to build your skills and confidence in these areas.
They also need the following:
- 24″wheel or larger is mandatory
- full face helmet and knee & elbow pads – mandatory
- Quick release needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
Any question about the abilities needed, please call – 604 307 BIKE(2453)
What to Bring
- The obvious: bike, helmet and knee and elbow pads.
- The not so obvious, a spare tube, snack, lunch (no nuts please) and water, in a back pack, to be carried by your rider.
Your rider will be shredding in all weather, please dress accordingly