March 14-18, 2022
March 21-25, 2022
10am to 2pm
5 days – $440 +GST
* Full refunds will be issued if camps are cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.*
Riders will have already spent time riding Bobsled, Upper Griffen, Floppy Bunny and Kirkford. They have a desire to ride higher and explore new trails. This would include all trails on Fromme Mtn.
To be riding in Extreme Riders, you need experience with TTFs, riding steep up and down hills, skinnies, ladders, drops and wall rides. We will continue to build your skills and confidence in these areas.
They also need the following:
- 24″wheel or larger is mandatory
- full face helmet and elbow & knee pads – strongly recommended
- Quick release needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
Any question about the abilities needed for this camp, please call – 604 307 BIKE(2453)
What to Bring
The Obvious – bike and helmet.
The Not So Obvious – a spare tube (mandatory), specific to your wheel circumference, snack, lunch (no nuts please), water and layers, all carried in a backpack by the rider
Your rider will be shredding in all weather, please dress accordingly.