Saturdays – September 7/14/21/28 October 5/19, 2024
**No session on Thanksgiving Weekend – October 12, 2024**
9am to 12pm
1pm to 4pm
$375 + GST
Riders will have already spent time riding Expresso, Leppard and all the trails below. They have a desire to ride higher and explore new trails. This would include all trails on Fromme Mtn.
To be riding in Extreme Riders, you need experience with TTFs, riding steep up and down hills, skinnies, ladders, drops and wall rides. We will continue to build your skills and confidence in these areas.
They also need the following:
- 24″wheel or larger is mandatory
- full face helmet and elbow & knee pads – strongly recommended
- Quick release needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
Any question about the abilities needed for this camp, please call – 604 307 BIKE(2453)
What to Bring
The Obvious – bike and helmet.
The Not So Obvious – a spare tube (mandatory), specific to your wheel circumference, snack, (no nuts please), water and layers, all carried in a backpack by the rider
BIKE TUNE UP MANDATORY
Please ensure that your child’s bike is tuned up and ready to roll a few weeks prior to coming to camp. Bike stores are very busy so phone and make an appointment for the tune up.
Having your child’s bike in good operational condition will create a positive experience for your child.