Dec 11th 2020 updated
At Escape Adventures we want to ensure the health and safety of our riders, Coaches and our community. We have implemented strategies that comply with provincial and local health authorities’ guidelines. We look forward to spending time on bikes with your rider, exploring the trails and building their bike skills.
We have modified our practices for interacting safely with our riders, their families, our Coaches and community. We will continue to make modifications as needed.
- Physically distancing will be maintained during camp, at arrival and departure, 2m or 2 bike lengths
- We have reduced our coach to rider ratio to 1:4 for The Rippers and 1:5 for The Shore Shredders, Extreme Riders and Adventure Camps
- We will be asking daily if riders and staff have fever, coughing or flu like symptoms. Riders and staff with any of these symptoms will be requested to stay home
- Registration and Arrival will be separate for each camp
- Hand sanitizer will be carried by coaches to be used among the group. To be used at arrival, before and after eating, and before and after bathroom breaks
- If a coach is required to be within 2m of a rider, they will wear gloves and both rider and coach will wear masks. (Coach places mask on self first, then gloves, and then mask on rider)
- Waivers and registrations must be completed online
- For this season, we are not renting armour or full-face helmets. If you need gear, we encourage you to purchase from a local bike shop. Alternatively, armour from other sports can be used for mountain biking (e.g. hockey shin guards, volleyball knee pads)
- If a camp must be cancelled due to COVID-19, families will receive a full refund