April 1/15/22/29, 2023, **No session Apr 8 due to Easter**
May 6/13/27 June 3/10/17, 2023, **No session May 20 due to Victoria Day weekend**
9am – 12pm
4 Saturdays in April – $255 +GST
6 Saturdays in May and June – $375+GST
Riders must have spent time riding the technical trails in the Demo Forest (Richard Juryn and Circuit 8). They need to be able to ride uphill to Bobsled, a number of times, during the course of each session.
They also need to have the following:
- 24″wheel or larger is mandatory
- full face helmet – strongly recommended
- elbow & knee pads – mandatory
- Quick release(manual lever) needed for riders’ seat – mandatory
- ability to use gears and brakes
- the use of level pedals
- have an understanding that different body positions are used for descent and ascent
- realize that a rider needs to go up, before they have the joy associated with going down
Any question about the abilities needed, please call – 604 307 BIKE(2453)
What to Bring
The Obvious – bike and helmet.
The Not So Obvious – a spare tube (mandatory), specific to your wheel circumference, snack, (no nuts please), water and layers, all carried in a backpack by the rider
BIKE TUNE UP MANDATORY
Please ensure that your child’s bike is tuned up and ready to roll a few weeks prior to coming to camp. Bike stores are very busy so phone and make an appointment for the tune up.
Having your child’s bike in good operational condition will create a positive experience for your child.