The weeks of
June 20, 2022
June 27, 2022 **no camp, July 1, 2022
July 4, 2022
July 18, 2022
July 25, 2022
August 2, 2022 **no camp, August 1, 2022**
August 15, 2022
August 22, 2022
August 29, 2022
9:30am to 3:30pm
5 days – $585 +GST
4 days – $470 +GST *due to Statutory Holiday*
* Full refunds will be issued if camps are cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.*
- 20” wheeled bike or larger
- Riders must be able to ride on two wheels, independently and confidently along gravel paths with small obstacles, go up and down hills and use their brakes in a controlled fashion.
What to Bring
- The obvious: Bike and Helmet.
- The not so obvious: Water, lunch (no nuts), spare tube (mandatory), all in a backpack to be carried by the rider.
- Thursday: Kayaking day – No bikes needed. Please bring sunscreen, hat, water and lunch.
Your rider will be shredding in all weather, please dress accordingly