The weeks of
- July 13, 2020
- August 10, 2020
9am to 3pm
5 days – $480 +GST
- 20” wheeled bike or larger
- Riders must be able to ride independently, confidently and in control along gravel paths with small obstacles and be able to go up and down hills, ride distances and for the whole day
- Both Minimum Age and Height needed to participate.
- Minimum Age: 8 years on the day of the course
- Minimum Height: 122cm ; 4’0″
What to Bring
The obvious: Bike and Helmet.
The not so obvious: A spare tube, snack, lunch (no nuts please) and water, in a back pack.
**On Wednesday** – No Bike- Mountain Ropes Adventure
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Comfortable, athletic clothing
- Elastic or bobby-pins to tie back long hair
- sunscreen and hat- really important!!