The week of
- July 19, 2021
10am to 4pm
5 days – $550
* Full refunds will be issued if camps are cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.*
- 24″ wheel bike or larger
- Riders must be able to ride independently and confidently, along single track trails with roots and rocks, with steep downhill portions and have the ability to climb to get to the trail head. Must be comfortable riding trails like Expresso, Leppard, Crinkum Crankum, Kirkford, Bobsled, Floppy Bunny and The Griffens on Fromme Mountain.
- Full face helmet and armour (leg & arm), a must, when riding on Fromme Mountain.
What to Bring
- The Obvious: Bike and Helmet and armour
- The Not So Obvious: Water, lunch (no nuts), spare tube (mandatory), all in a backpack, to be carried by the rider.
Your rider will be shredding in all weather, please dress accordingly