Practice safe cycling
- Always wear a helmet
- Always ride with a buddy
- Always stay with your group
- Learn how to keep your bike in working order –carry a repair tool kit
- When you go riding, tell someone where you are going and when you will be back
- Wear clothes that suit the weather, and proper safety equipment when riding your bike
- Be prepared – carry water, food and first aid supplies
- NO electronics
- Please review our terms and conditions prior to attending any Escape Adventures Camp
- No put downs! Everyone has different abilities and reasons for riding.
- All bikes are cool! Not everyone can afford the latest and greatest. The important thing is to get out and ride!
- Celebrate successes – your own successes and the successes of others!
Know your own abilities
- Ride within your abilities
- If you are more skilled, share your knowledge in a friendly way
- Help teach younger riders, they look up to you